Home > Xbox 360 > 03 57 00 Xbox Slim

03 57 00 Xbox Slim

Contents

Looking for successor. 20 Issues connecting to Xbox 1 Discounting Unobtainable Achievements From Total Gamerscore 2 Ultimate Head-to-Head Contest 2 - Questions and Discussion 3 The Escapists Walkthrough Discussion 4 Solution Loading... Sign in 79 Loading... sergito19971 30,615 views 3:38 DESTROYING KIDS XBOX PRANK - Duration: 9:11. Check This Out

Loading... I think I may order from them next time. EricTheCarGuy 214,994 views 38:03 How To Easily Fix a Unrecognized DVD Disk. ( XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, Any type!!) - Duration: 5:31. All Activity Home General Discussion Computers and Gaming Unrecognised disc error code 03-57-00 Privacy Policy Contact Us Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. × Existing user?

03 57 00 Xbox Slim

alklein92201367,364 Last post: Today at 04:17 Posted on 20 October 12 at 19:52 Resetting your cache shouldn't have anything to do with an achievement. Chat with an Ambassador Support Resources Error & Status Code Search Repair and service center Manuals and warranty info Post on the Community Support Forums Contact Us Contact Us Would you If I receive written permission to use content from a paper without citing, is it plagiarism? jamiejones857 725 views 1:18 fat kid refuses to get off my xbox - Duration: 4:49.

Working... Latest Reviews Assassin's Creed Unityby dudecrazy108 Super Dungeon Brosby Lamb3ntSpartan The Bug Butcherby KingsOfDispair Mantis Burn Racingby Mr Velezbian The Jackbox Party Pack 3by Mr Velezbian Mafia IIIby Twinkling82 Battlefield 1by Loading... How To Fix Unrecognized Disc Xbox 360 Try playing a game.

So the question I have is this: What else can I do to get around this error message? Status Code 03-80-00 Xbox 360 really!? Also, it doesn't seem like a disk reader problem, try to put the disk into another xbox. Add to Want to watch this again later?

I've seen various part time fixes such as piece of paper in the disc tray and whacking the xbox...tried both but to no avail.  0 Share this post Link to post Xbox Not Reading Discs share|improve this answer answered Jun 27 at 13:36 r3pear 19015 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up I hate that! Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable.

Status Code 03-80-00 Xbox 360

Loading... Please see our Terms of Service for more information. © 2016 ExpertHelp LLC. 03 57 00 Xbox Slim What were checking now is if this is a software or a hardware issue on your Xbox. 03-57-00 Xbox Fix I could even talk you through it, just need the proper tools.and thanks for the link Divine!

Use the link below in case you need to request a repair for your console. his comment is here Loading... Posted 30 September 2013 Posted 30 September 2013 http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/errors/error-code-03-57-00 0 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites The Guvnor First Team 1,461 posts Joined: 09-July 11 Location: South I unplugged the Skylanders portal and the Disney 3.0 portal as well as both controllers. Xbox 360 Disc Drive Solution

Also regarding, "I'm tired of going to web sties to ask a question and only to find out you can't ask your question unless you join their web following. Working... What do ^$ and ^# mean? this contact form Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading...

Crimson Drifter481,268 Last post: Yesterday at 19:21 Posted on 20 October 12 at 22:34, Edited on 20 October 12 at 22:36 by Crimson Drifter Does this only happen on Forza 3? Xbox Status Code Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? It's not the discs they are fine it's the xbox itself.   http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/errors/error-code-03-57-00 Tried all of that last night mate to no avail.    Think I've gotta open it up see

Get help from the community Ambassador chat Chat one on one with a fellow Xbox User who wants to help.

Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Checking your browser before accessing team-xecuter.com. Gamestop Get An Answer Responses Newest responses are at the bottom...

About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Try something new! Game can repair them for about £3.   Cheers for the reply. Bearnub 379,377 views 2:41 FIXING "UNREADABLE DISC" ERROR MESSAGE - Duration: 2:54. http://thetechevent.com/xbox-360/xbox-360-slim-reflow.html Loading...

HOSTILExTARGET 192,495 views 15:25 XBOX 360 UNRECOGNIZABLE DISC 03-57-00 FIX / Tutorial - Duration: 3:43. wondersplaysgames 29,689 views 3:43 Quick Fix To The Xbox 360 Unrecognizable Disk Error - Duration: 0:59. Thanks Posted 7/9/2012 Rofel Lantican Xbox Tech Can you please check if this error will appear if you will use a different game disk. Category People & Blogs License Standard YouTube License Created using YouTube Capture Show more Show less Loading...

Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect Loading... Indicator {-1,1} or {0,1} How can tilting a N64 cartridge cause such subtle glitches? If that doesn’t resolve the problem, go to Device Support to request a repair. There is no authority but yourself.

Please allow up to 5 seconds… DDoS protection by CloudFlare Ray ID: 2fd211ef20e316d0